Rating/Reviews

by - 22:22

How I rate





5 Stars – The book is completely perfect in my opinion. The plot, the characters, the pace. I would reread it many times, recommend and help promote it.
4 Stars – The book was amazing!  I would definitely recommend it to others.
3 Stars – The book was good, but could have been better.  There were issues, but nothing major.
2 Stars – The book was just average or had multiple issues with plot, writing, or pace.
1 Star – I did not connect with the book and would not recommend it.

If I DNF (did not finish) a book I will not leave a Star rating or review.  It’s highly unlikely that I will DNF a title unless the writing is truly awful or somehow offensive.

Review Requests:
I’m currently only accepting review requests for Paranormal,  Romance, Young Adult  and New Adult titles. 

I require the following information for consideration:
  1. Title and  Author
  2. Book length
  3. Sub-genre (Historical romance, paranormal romance, contemporary romance, etc.).
  4. Publication date and blurb or concept summary.
  5. Please let me know if you have a firm deadline for the review. 
  6. Please include all information in your message or email.
  7. I prefer the kindle (mobi) format, but will also accept pdf copies.  You may contact me via email vaviro78@gmail.com using the subject line “Review Request”.  I will respond to your request within 48 hours.  Thanks!


You May Also Like

0 comentarios