Review Breaking her - R. K. Lilley

by - 20:55



Review
I was waiting this book as long ago had not expected one. Every day waiting for a new news from R. K upon its release. And when I saw that had a  date was practically with her in the countdown.
And let me say that the wait was worth it too. I have no words to describe everything that makes me feel: anguish, sadness, and uncertainty. So terrible with all the injustice of the situation and a literary hangover that I will can’t get over easily. The moments between Scarlett and Dante too explosive, passionate, with a chemical that makes you feel with them in all their emotions.
I really commend this author because she always knows how to make us feel the emotions of her characters.
Dante, OMG!!! He became one of my literary husbands, his dedication and complete devotion to Scar has no equal, and his emotional crises will make you suffer too.
Scarlett my poor girl who has every reason to distrust and her way of being, you will suffer with all the situations that she faced.
Bastian!!!  As always in RK books, super-important secondary characters and I'm hoping his book.
The twists of this history that I never expect that happened, it had me hooked until the end. Adelaide I thought that could not really hate her more, but I was wrong.
The only thing I missed was a long and elaborate epilogue, but I hope RK surprise us with something more of this beautiful story.
If you like suffered but intense love, you cannot miss this conclusion of Dante and Scar.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios